Try our latest concoction we picked up in Costa Rica. Perfect for restoring your hair from a tropical trip or a winter wonderland. Your hair will be be so much softer and healthier. Hell, this little hair tonic is so good we wouldn't be ashamed to drink it, too!
Tropical Coconut Mango Hair Mask
- 1 tbsp. Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp. Organic Raw Honey
- Juice from one ripe (or overripe) mango
- Pour all ingredients into a small saucepan and heat just enough to combine them with a spoon.
- Transfer to a bowl, throw on some gloves or go commando hands and slather from root to tip, focusing on the thirsty ends.
- Wrap your hair in a bun, lounge around in true tropical style for about 30-40 minutes, then hop in the shower and shampoo and condition as you normally do.
- HOLA sweet smelling and silky hair!
Tip: it's easier to apply to wet hair rather than dry.